Moto X Verizon Iconic Portal

Mkj3322

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I was gratefully given the ability to upgrade two months early to the Moto X! However since it is an early upgrade, a manager must make the purchase and charge it to my account. I was told last second that the since the Moto X is brand new to Verizon, it is a "Verizon Iconic Device" and it is not yet available for manager upgrades until it leaves the iconic portal. I heard the time spent in the iconic portal is different for each phone but does anyone have any guess when it may become a normal device to buy so that I can try calling again. They left a manager note on my account stating that I can get the early upgrade at any time. (For example, they said that the moto x, iphone 6 and galaxy note 4 could not be purchased through manager upgrade while devices such as the g3 and s5 could.)

username#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Er, the custom X is out of Iconic (I'd originally ordered mine via iconic), but the stock 16 GB models remain. Is that what you were looking to get?

Mkj3322

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I was told that they could only order black or white through manager early upgrade but it couldn't be ordered yet due to it being iconic.