Moto X 2014 AT&T Version only 16GB?

legalninja

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I've gone on their website a couple times recently and not had the option of selecting a 32GB version. Is the 16GB version the only option AT&T can offer?

Posted via the Android Central App

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Version only 16GB?

I've gone on their website a couple times recently and not had the option of selecting a 32GB version. Is the 16GB version the only option AT&T can offer?

Posted via the Android Central App

Yes for now it seems the only version available directly through At&t is the 16gb version. If you want the 32gb you will need to go through the Motorola Moto Maker website. If I understand correctly, your options for the At&t version will be full price or 2 year contract renewal, Next program does not seem to be an option through Moto Maker. I chose the Pure Edition off contract.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

That's all they have in the stores... but they just got them in the stores last Friday. I'm hoping they will start selling the 32GB soon. Otherwise I'm not switching to AT&T... I'm tired of VZW right now.

geecka

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

They only have the 16GB available right now. According to store reps, "Motomaker for Next program phones" is "Coming Soon", but I got too impatient. I opened a Moto Credit and ordered the 32GB, Ebony/White/Blue phone this afternoon. It's backordered until approximately 10/23, so I'm glad I did.

My husband got the stock Bamboo/White 16GB in-store the other day and I've been envious since!

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

They only have the 16GB available right now. According to store reps, "Motomaker for Next program phones" is "Coming Soon", but I got too impatient. I opened a Moto Credit and ordered the 32GB, Ebony/White/Blue phone this afternoon. It's backordered until approximately 10/23, so I'm glad I did.

My husband got the stock Bamboo/White 16GB in-store the other day and I've been envious since!

Not to get too off topic, but how do you think the bamboo will hold up? PM if you want too. Thanks

geecka

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

Not to get too off topic, but how do you think the bamboo will hold up? PM if you want too. Thanks

I think it was a bad choice for him. He's a working chef, ie in the kitchen 12 hours/day, six days/week and uses the phone to place orders (while in the kitchen) and take pictures of food that came in in unacceptable condition, and to call/text/receive same from his staff, etc... I think it will be durable but will be stained by next week...

I sit at a desk 10 hours a day and still chose the ebony thinking the stains would either not show or blend into the grain...