Moto X 2014 Cognac Leather Back Photos

nonstopski

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I've seen a few photos (I think... 3 - phandroid, and two on Reddit) of the cognac leather backs in the wild.

Hoping to see more. Since I ordered one on Friday. I had a tough time between it and the natural leather. The cognac looks very burgundy in some photos, and way less burgundy in others. Of course it's leather, so the colors will sorta vary by device, but I just wanted to see more photos!

If it's too burgundy, I might have to return my device for the natural leather (then i'll have my moto x by... oh, I dunno Christmas?) :D

jasoraso

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Cognac Leather Back Photos

Got mine yesterday, I'll take some pics tonight. Although I saw some pics that gave it a red tint, I'm happy to report that it is more of a dark brown, and the red tint is really quite subtle. I like it!

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

A little comparison photo. I can't decide on what leather either
gapedygu.jpg

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I like the one on the right the most. Man I may be ordering that one too, I have the ebony back coming in and I might keep the one I like the most and return the other, but that one looks clean. Plus I am a SF Giants fan and close enough to the color. lol.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

I think with the cognac leather the lighting - particularly in a photo - really can affect how the color looks. Even in the photo at #4 above the left side looks a bit lighter in color because that's where the lighting is coming from.