Moto X 2014 camera settings

walt27

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Are u guys using the 9 mp wide-screen or 13mp standard and are u using stock camera app or google camera. I think goggles camera app is easier to focus not sure on mp though any thoughts

Posted via the Android Central App

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: camera settings

I'm using the stock camera and 'normal' resolution giving me the full 13MP

Posted via the Android Central App

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm using the wide screen (16:9) format simply because I like the look of the images that way. If I'm going to zoom or crop the image I'll use the higher resolution (4:3) just so I'll have a higher pixel count to work with. Been using both apps, stock and Google camera, and like the tap to focus with a shutter button better on the Google app. Both seem to produce about the same quality image so it's really a toss up since they have very similar features.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

I'm using the wide screen (16:9) format simply because I like the look of the images that way. If I'm going to zoom or crop the image I'll use the higher resolution (4:3) just so I'll have a higher pixel count to work with. Been using both apps, stock and Google camera, and like the tap to focus with a shutter button better on the Google app. Both seem to produce about the same quality image so it's really a toss up since they have very similar features.

+1 I also use 16:9.