Moto X 2014 Weird lines when swiping

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed weird lines appearing while swiping? It is most apparent on white back grounds. For instance, if I have a wallpaper selected that is mostly white, and then I swipe to a different page on my home screen, the white parts will have weird moving lines. Anyone else see this? My bamboo back is coming up on a corner, so I'll be replacing it anyways, but I just wanted to see if this was a widespread issue.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Weird lines when swiping

I haven't seen what your experiencing, it seems like your replacement will cover two problems!

Posted via the Android Central App

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

I haven't seen this at all and I change my wallpaper every day, including some with a white background.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Well its good to see a couple people who don't have this problem. Hopefully the replacement I get won't have this issue.

fluffymangoes

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

when i play the game dont touch the spikes it drak lines where the bird is hopping. it has a white background. crap i hope i dont have a defective screen

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

when i play the game dont touch the spikes it drak lines where the bird is hopping. it has a white background. crap i hope i dont have a defective screen
Try my example with the home screen swiping. That should tell you. I don't play that game so I can't really comment on that aspect.