Why won't my Moto 360 work as a Trusted Bluetooth device with my Moto X?

morgannels

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Why won't my Moto 360 work as Trusted Bluetooth device with my Moto X?

I have a 2014 Moto X and a Moto 360. I've been happily using the Moto 360 with the Moto X for the better part of a week with no problems, save one: The Moto 360 won't work as a Trusted Bluetooth device.

The devices are paired and connected according to both devices. All notifications go to the Moto 360 as appropriate. In the Trusted Bluetooth section of the Moto X preferences, the Moto 360 shows as connected and available, and has been selected. Yet when I go to wake the Moto X, it still requires a password.

I've Googled around a bunch, and haven't seen any mention of an issue like this, nor does Motorola even mention the possibility that once connected, this wouldn't work anywhere on their site. Since it seems that this should be something simple, I'm assuming I'm just missing something dumb. I'd really appreciate if anyone could point out what that is. Thanks.

Gordon D Miller

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why won't my Moto 360 work as Trusted Bluetooth device with my Moto X?

Does it require a password each time, or just the first time? My car is a trusted device. I need to supply the password the first time I unlock my phone. Each additional time it does not require the password. Only the first time after I get in my car each day.

Posted via the Android Central App

morgannels

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why won't my Moto 360 work as Trusted Bluetooth device with my Moto X?

I hadn't thought of that, so I just tried again. This time it just worked. I don't think I did anything different than the first few times, but I guess we'll never know. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy