Moto X 2014 are folks happy with their ebony backs

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: are folks happy with their ebony backs

Same here.

I'm kind of regretting the blue accents, but not enough to send it back and redo with another color...

I will say that the ebony back is a little more stripey than the internet showed it should be but I like it.

Posted via the Android Central App

What do you dislike about the blue accents? Just curious since that's one of the accents I'm primarily considering.

Sent from my Moto X

TaiwanTeddy

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Just noticed one of my corners starting to lift.....sigh

That was what happened to mine. It was the upper left corner, it didn't sit flush like the other corners. When I pressed down on it, I could here a tiny popping sound. My fiancee didn't have this trouble with her bamboo, guess I was just unlucky.

geecka

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

What do you dislike about the blue accents? Just curious since that's one of the accents I'm primarily considering.

Sent from my Moto X

I love it against the ebony, but I chose a white face, and the contrast between the white face and the blue speakers doesn't work as well as I thought.

If I were to do it again, I'd go ebony back, white face and probably stick with silver or gray.

cbsevenfifty

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Returning mine for plastic.

It doesn't look as natural as motomaker makes it look and it was sent to me with a corner already "peeling."

Going with plastic because I don't want to deal with moto support again if the next wood/leather back peels as well, they are horrible. Hopefully I like the royal blue color.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary