Moto X 2014 Post your custom color (non leather/wood) and whether it's soft-touch or hard plastic

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
There seems to be no consensus on this. If you already own one and it's a custom color, post which color and whether it's soft-touch or hard plastic.

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Post your custom color (non leather/wood) and whether it's soft-touch or hard plastic

I own a wood back (Teak), but when I was in the store checking out the phone, Black back was definitely soft touch.

chipmoney

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Post your custom color (non leather/wood) and whether it's soft-touch or hard plastic

I have the navy back and it is not soft touch

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

That stinks. I love the soft touch Navy on my 2013 Moto X.

If I upgrade to the 2014 model, I think I'm have to do the wood or leather.

Sent from my Moto X

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

I have the purple back and it's definitely hard plastic.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

I had the navy back on my 2013 Moto X, which was soft touch. I definitely preferred the feel of that to the hard plastic feel of the purple 2014 one I have now. It's a moot point, since I use a cover, but still - that soft touch was really nice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03