Moto X 2014 Battery saver software

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Battery saver software

I use Battery Widget Reborn, it has auto night mode which disables all radios except phone between certain hours. I have mine set from 11pm to 8am. I've been using it for the better part of a year now.

arrowsun

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site

I use DU Battery. But if you can wait a week or two, Lollipop will make all "battery saver" apps obsolete.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site

I'm trying to see what's keeping my phone awake. Screen is off but the battery stats show something keeps waking the device.

What wake lock app do you guys use? It seems like "Wakelock Detector" doesn't work on Kit Kat devices anymore.

Posted via the Android Central App

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

dmccracken42

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

I installed BatteryGuru and GSam Battery Monitor. Between them I was able to clean up my usage and go from 9 hour between charges to 15 hours. Well worth the effort.

-Dennis-

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

I'm trying to see what's keeping my phone awake. Screen is off but the battery stats show something keeps waking the device.

What wake lock app do you guys use? It seems like "Wakelock Detector" doesn't work on Kit Kat devices anymore.

Posted via the Android Central App

+1
Been seeing same funky wakes (while screen off) and been curious of a wakelock app too (for non root).
I'll check out the ones posted here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool