Moto X 2014 Lots of new updates this morning

brybelle22

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
1414061320311.jpg

Anybody else get all these updates this morning? I'm not entirely clear what changed since the update summary vague. Anyone have any insight?

sbmoore1

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lots of new updates this morning

As of right now I have not received any updates for the Moto app.

Posted via the Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

I thought I had seen those about a week ago... but I'm also on the Pure Edition.

I just checked and I'm running
Moto v. 2.0.20
Moto Voice v. 6.2.06.1
Moto Display v. 1.1.15
Moto Actions v. 1.3.1

And I don't see any new updates when I open Play Store... and I even rebooted before checking Play Store again.

****EDIT: I don't remember any big changes. Most of these apps had some reminder thing pop up shortly after it installed these new versions, but I have not seen anything... it might be all behind the scenes things they fixed, or minor bug fixes.

sbmoore1

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

This is my version number.

Attachments

• 405.jpg
    405.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 98

brybelle22

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

Below is my version. I got my Moto X last Friday (10/17) so I'm wondering if this is just a late update to my software.
The "See What You Can Do" screen looks different than what I remembered.

1414071918025.jpg
1414071793006.jpg

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

This is my version number.

No updates here on a Pure Edition Moto X. These are my version numbers as well, except for Moto Voice which is 6.1.06.1 instead of 6.2. Refreshing Google Play doesn't show anything, either.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

No updates here on a Pure Edition Moto X. These are my version numbers as well, except for Moto Voice which is 6.1.06.1 instead of 6.2. Refreshing Google Play doesn't show anything, either.

Stupid question...have you searched for it on the Play store manually to see if ti says update? Mine said no updates as well. Just wondering! (Pure Edition here)

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Anybody else get all these updates this morning? I'm not entirely clear what changed since the update summary vague. Anyone have any insight?

Yeah, last night got them all, but I didn't update voice yet because of the 'opening Google' annoyance

It's funny when I went to see when these versions were released they were all around beginning of September.

Now my active notifications let me slide left and right to see the other notifications (of the 3),whereas before the update I had to lift finger up and move to other circle (of 3).

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Stupid question...have you searched for it on the Play store manually to see if ti says update? Mine said no updates as well. Just wondering! (Pure Edition here)

Searching for "Moto" brought up three with updates and the camera. Updated them all except for Voice to avoid the annoying "opening Google" thing.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

I'm fairly sure the updates where allowed to go to the Pure Edition earlier than other devices, since like I stated above I already saw them and did download them about a week ago... open Moto > settings gear > three dot option menu > Settings > look at your Version numbers.

tibuQ

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, me too. 11 updates, including Moto which hasn't worked since the 1st update broke it.
Still can't record a launch phrase, it just stares back at me when I say it.
Anyhoo, my Moto update is 2.0.20
Maybe by 2.0.67 they'll put it back where it was. 8>)

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site

I had all of these updates too. Including a firmware for moto voice I think? Now it doesn't say opening Google for every little thing and seems to recognize my personal phrase better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers