Which OSU Moto X design should I get?

DOUBLE A 4

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Which OSU Moto X design

Hey I'm a huge Ohio State football fan, and I'm getting an OSU themed phone. Which do you all reccomend (see attachments) Tell me any other that are better

Attachments

• moto x design.png
    moto x design.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 153
  • moto x osu design 2.png
    moto x osu design 2.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 157
  • moto x osu design 3.png
    moto x osu design 3.png
    221.1 KB · Views: 169
  • moto x osu design 4.png
    moto x osu design 4.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 181

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Which OSU Moto X design

Top 2 are the most obvious but the 3rd one with the slate is definitely smart looking. If it were my first school themed phone I'd probably go with the 2nd option. The red back gets your attention and it looks good. I'm not sold on the football leather, I wouldn't choose it without seeing/touching one in person first.

That said, I'm sure you'd be proud of any of the above, especially the first 3.

Sent from my Moto X

DOUBLE A 4

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

Thanks dmark. I think that the leather might not be durable, I think I'm probably going to go with the slate, since it captures attention without being flashy

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

Sounds like a good choice. I like the white with red accents on the front. The slate is sharp and has been very popular on the "show your design" thread!

Sent from my Moto X

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site

I vote for the red backed one, but they all look good. I'm still not crazy about the football leather, maybe it looks better in person.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

OSU alum here. I'm really liking the football leather, I'd probably go for that and not because of the football theme but because I like the look and texture. However, my phones live in cases since I'm in construction and the color/material on the backing is not as important to me as those of you who go without a case.

Go Bucks!

BTW...aren't there team specific cases out there you could rock?

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

OSU alum here. I'm really liking the football leather, I'd probably go for that and not because of the football theme but because I like the look and texture. However, my phones live in cases since I'm in construction and the color/material on the backing is not as important to me as those of you who go without a case.

Go Bucks!

BTW...aren't there team specific cases out there you could rock?

He can get a case that still shows off the back color. For my Navy & white 2013 Moto X (PSU theme) I've got a tpu case where half the back is clear & half of it is frosted, so you see the navy color. I also bought a clear poly-carb case on clearance that I use occasionally.

Sent from my Moto X

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site

None of the above. Get yourself a navy leather, white front, silver-trimmed theme for THE Pennsylvania State University!!! ;)

Oh yeah, We Are!!! :D

Last edited:

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Two and four. Although two could be viewed as Alabama. Lol.

Navy Blue Leather, White Face, Silver sides for the Patriots! Gold accents for Superbowl! Go Pats.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463