Worth buying a TRACKS AIR by SOL REPUBLIC x Motorola?

greenxyz

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Worth buying a TRACKS AIR by SOL REPUBLIC x Motorola?

1. Price range of $100, wireless version.
2. Does the quality match the price?
3. Durability up to standards?

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if their worth buying, got mine free from Moto as a gift. But they sound nice, not a audio-phone though. I keep mine tossed somewhere when not in use and their holding up quite well.

The things I don't like:
- If you use them wired you have to reconnect them.
- Getting to the Menu and using them for more than one device wirelessly is difficult, at least to me. It seems mine stopped wanting to connect wireless, but I'm not really sure if thats the headphones in general or my devices. I've had them for 2 months.

greenxyz

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if their worth buying, got mine free from Moto as a gift. But they sound nice, not a audio-phone though. I keep mine tossed somewhere when not in use and their holding up quite well.

The things I don't like:
- If you use them wired you have to reconnect them.
- Getting to the Menu and using them for more than one device wirelessly is difficult, at least to me. It seems mine stopped wanting to connect wireless, but I'm not really sure if thats the headphones in general or my devices. I've had them for 2 months.

Thanks for your input/feedback based on these headphones. I was tempted to buy these headphones but needed some public feedback.

But overall it doesn't seem like its worth the pay. How did you get the headphones for free from them, if i may ask?

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your input/feedback based on these headphones. I was tempted to buy these headphones but needed some public feedback.

But overall it doesn't seem like its worth the pay. How did you get the headphones for free from them, if i may ask?
Like I said I'm not a great example really, from what I heard they are nice headphones. They just didn't work in terms of menu how I expected them to. To bad the partnership is over, they should've been integrated in Motorola connect.

I was one of the 5 in the super fan experience that Motorola held back in sept, part of the goodie bags.