Unstable Wifi Connection - Lollipop Pure Edition

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a Moto X 2014 Pure Edition and I just installed the OTA Lollipop update.

I have noticed that my wifi connection keeps connecting and reconnecting while using it. (I already checked that wifi stays on while sleeping.)
Anyone else experiencing this issue?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are there any "wi-fi optimization" options when you go to Settings>Wi-fi, tap Menu, then Advanced? If so, uncheck it. Also uncheck any option for "Avoid weak connections."

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, but i do not see that option to disregard weak connections. Is there anywhere else i should to find that?

Posted via the Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
There is always that possibility that it could be your Wifi.... I'd unplug it for at least a minute and also any other modem or device you have control over... then plug them back in in-sequence from the internet to your Wifi router. I have a cable modem in between, so I regularly reset both of these... once a quarter, or at least every 6 months.

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
There is always that possibility that it could be your Wifi.... I'd unplug it for at least a minute and also any other modem or device you have control over... then plug them back in in-sequence from the internet to your Wifi router. I have a cable modem in between, so I regularly reset both of these... once a quarter, or at least every 6 months.

It's my work Wi-Fi so I can't do that. Thanks though for the replies.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad