Gordon D Miller

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I got the Moto X Pure Edition. Updated to lollipop upon receiving. I'm noticing that my contacts are not syncing with my Google account. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 728.jpg
    728.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 41

Gordon D Miller

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Thx for the response. Tried restarting and clearing cache. Not sure why it hasn't synced my contacts since the upgrade, yet everything else has. Weird.

Gordon D Miller

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
You have probably already done this but try unchecking and then rechecking the box next to contacts.

Another solution is to delete and then re-add your account. Sometimes that will fix it.

You can also try this app
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ru.ivary.ContactsSyncFix&hl=en&token=CeBwMxux

I have tried unchecking and rechecking the box. I have not tried deleting and reinstalling the account. Thank you for the suggestion. I'll try that next and report back.

e30ernest

Nov 23, 2010
www.bmwe30cc.org
On a slightly related note, I have multiple Gmail accounts in my phone. One of them is my personal (and primary) account, while the rest are work accounts. Apparently over the years, I had mistakenly saved some of my phone contacts on my work Gmail accounts. Is there a way to move all of these phone contacts (numbers, email, profile photos etc.) all to my primary Gmail account within my phone or do I have to export the CSV from each account on desktop and import it to my primary Gmail?

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance