Which is better the Moto Buds/ Modo S11 HD versus LG Tone Bluetooth headsets?

rite11ken

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Moto Buds/ Modo S11 HD versus LG Tone bluetooth headsets

For getting a bluetooth headset, which one among the Moto Buds, Modo S11 HD or the LG Tone 730 or 750 would you recommend? I can't find a direct comparison of specs for all 4 of them anywhere but one for the 2 LG headsets is here: http://www.lg.com/us/PDFServlet.pds...Url=/us/cell-phone-accessories&bvHidden=false

Please let me know if you know about how the Moto headsets compare with these.

False_Aesop

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto Buds/ Modo S11 HD versus LG Tone bluetooth headsets

I've tried both, ended up returning the buds. The frame is rigid, and uncomfortable. When wearing a collared shirt or hoodie I couldn't easily tuck it away between layers. The lg design is limp between the two sides. No matter how thick your neck or developed your shoulders they'll lay comfortably tuck easily between clothing layers.

I just like them better

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I've never had to return anything to them, but according to their site, there's a 15% restocking fee, and you also have to pay for the return shipping. Daily Steals | New Deals Every 24Hrs

Overall, I've had good experiences with DailySteals customer service, though.

rite11ken

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site

Which among the LG 730 or 750 would you recommend? Also, the Moto S11 HD isn't good too?

rite11ken

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site

I've tried both, ended up returning the buds. The frame is rigid, and uncomfortable. When wearing a collared shirt or hoodie I couldn't easily tuck it away between layers. The lg design is limp between the two sides. No matter how thick your neck or developed your shoulders they'll lay comfortably tuck easily between clothing layers.

I just like them better

Posted via the Android Central App

Which among the LG 730 or 750 would you recommend? Also, the Moto S11 HD isn't good too?

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site

I cannot attest to the Moto Buds or the LG, but I have both the S10 and S11. They are both fantastic headphones. The S11 are a little more comfortable, and get better battery life, but both are great.

rite11ken

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site

I cannot attest to the Moto Buds or the LG, but I have both the S10 and S11. They are both fantastic headphones. The S11 are a little more comfortable, and get better battery life, but both are great.

Is the S11 good for taking calls? I read in some reviews that S11 is good for music but not for calls.