Convert XT1097 Claro PR to XT1095 Pure Edition auto process and update to Lollipop

OmarF82

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Warning: Proceed with caution. I'm not responsible for any damage on your devide. You need to unlock the bootloader on Motorola site first. No root needed. Again I am not responsible for any damages/brick of your device. Only for XT1097 from Calro Puerto Rico. Tested several times on my devices. Working 100%. Follow steps to a T.

You need to have Motorola Drivers Installed, download them from Motorola Site.

ADB/FASTBOOT Is already provided on folders. If you have any issues with ADB/FASTBOOT use my One-Click Installer follow link on signature.

Instructions:

All is automatic using batches provided:

1. Enable Developers options by tapping 7 times on build number on Settings\About Phone\Build Number

2. Connect device to PC and enable developer options when prompted for trusted device check the box and tap OK/Continue

3. Go to XT1095 folder and Run CONVERT_TO_XT1095.BAT let the process finish.

4. When device boot up enable developers options again if needed. Don't worry for the Unknown Baseband Version yet.

5. Go to OTA 5.0 Release folder and run SIDELOAD_OTA.BAT follow instructions on batch.

5. When device finish proccess and boot up go to step 6.

6. Go to MODEM_AMXPR and run FlASH_CLAROPR_MODEM.BAT to restore Stock Modem from Claro and get signal. go to step 7.

7. To get rid of Bootloader Unlock Warning at boot go to folder LOGO and run FLASH_LOGO_NO_WARNING.BAT let it finish and enjoy Lollipop.

Note: You can receive Moto X Pure Edition OTA's now as long as you are not rooted or modified BUT after installing them you need to run step 7 again to flash back Claro Puerto Rico modem.

to go back to Full Stock from Claro run Batch on folder AMXPR_XT1097 and you are back to full Stock.

448de60fc5f8394a104cbd97445d2da5.jpg

Download RAR: MEGA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670