Moto Care

geecka

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I know I can call, but thought I'd ask for any experiences.

Love my Moto X, but it was recently knocked off the coffee table by the Jack Russell Terrorist. The way it hit, the screen's fine, but ever since, the power button is wonky. It's like it's stuck partially depressed. It's squishy, not the satisfying "click" when I turn the hubs' phone off. Additionally, when I "Power Off" the phone immediately starts back up, like a restart, suggesting that the button is partially depressed.

I am assuming that my Moto Care will cover this. What I'm wondering is: I currently have a 32G AT&T phone with a wood back and engraving. Will I be covered for the two upgrades, and can I choose a Pure when I build the replacement, and will I have to choose ebony again or can I re-customize the design?

I won't be able to send it back for replacement for a couple weeks, so this mostly just musing.

Posted via the Android Central App

Cyber Anna

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
They usually give you a code to build a new design of your choosing. The 2 upgrades seem to have mixed results. I hear that the code they give you often doesn't include upgrades, but if you call them to complain, they will waive the charge. The only problem might be if you bought it with a cyber Monday coupon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC