Nova launcher crashing consistently

ougrad1

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having issue where nova launcher "crashes" becomes inactive when coming out of sleep or clicking on the home button? I have had it since upgrading to lollipop. I have the PE version and I just got moto yo send me a code for a new phone but they are showing my walnut backed version as "unavailable" so I'm not too excited about my options.

I've been emailing with teslacoil about this issue but they can't seem to reproduce...ugh! I've done a recovery and cleared partition but haven't reset since post lollipop upgrade.

Anyone having similar issues? Thanks in advance!

johnatthebar

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a Pure edition and have been using Nova (premium version) w/ it on Lollipop since day one. I don't think it has crashed on me once.

Posted via the Android Central App

Titan206

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issue where nova launcher "crashes" becomes inactive when coming out of sleep or clicking on the home button? I have had it since upgrading to lollipop. I have the PE version and I just got moto yo send me a code for a new phone but they are showing my walnut backed version as "unavailable" so I'm not too excited about my options.

I've been emailing with teslacoil about this issue but they can't seem to reproduce...ugh! I've done a recovery and cleared partition but haven't reset since post lollipop upgrade.

Anyone having similar issues? Thanks in advance!
I assume the following article explains your issue. If so, the same thing happens to me.

http://www.androidauthority.com/fix-lollipops-massive-memory-leak-coming-soon-ish-577101/

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

When you say you've cleared the partition, do you mean you went into recovery mode and manually cleared the cache partition, or are you talking about clearing it under the settings menu? I immediately cleared my cache partition through recovery after I upgraded to 5.0 and have not had any problems with Nova. I guess the last option would be to do a full factory reset before trying to order a replacement from Motorola.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance