Trusted place turning itself off

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I have had both my home and work turned on as trusted places with smart lock. As of today, my work keeps turning itself off. Anyone else noticing this?

Jason302

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Having the same issue on my moto x also with my 2012 nexus 7. Seems to be something with lollipop vs the Moto X. As a temp fix I added my work manually as a trusted place to avoid daily frustration.

Posted via the Android Central App

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Having the same issue on my moto x also with my 2012 nexus 7. Seems to be something with lollipop vs the Moto X. As a temp fix I added my work manually as a trusted place to avoid daily frustration.

I see... Looks like I'll be doing the same thing.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I noticed on my nexus 7 that after a period is downtime it will require the unlock code again. Haven't used it on my. Moto as I've got trusted devices setup.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I noticed on my nexus 7 that after a period is downtime it will require the unlock code again. Haven't used it on my. Moto as I've got trusted devices setup.

Yeah that's normal. The problem is it happens every time the phone locks.

spile1

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Smart lock does not work for me when two user accounts are set on the device as the feature can only be turned on in one account.
Attempting to turn on Smart lock in one account results in smart lock being turned off in the other.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta