Sending video to iPhone issues

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Why is it that my wife can send me a video that's is 30 plus second from her iPhone to me but I can't even send a 9 second video to her. Is there some type of settings to change. I love android and would prefer to stay here but the inability to send any videos is killing me. Thanks in advance

fleicom

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
You should set smaller video resolution. The smaller you set, the longer video you will be able to send. But off course, quality drops.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Why is it that my wife can send me a video that's is 30 plus second from her iPhone to me but I can't even send a 9 second video to her. Is there some type of settings to change. I love android and would prefer to stay here but the inability to send any videos is killing me. Thanks in advance

Because imessage is better. That's really all there is to it.

Posted via the Android Central App

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Because imessage is better. That's really all there is to it.

Posted via the Android Central App

This.

Androids longtime problem is the inability to send videos or full size pictures to people. Its extremely annoying that Google can't seem to come up with something to compete. It's actually the only thing I miss about my iPhone and why all my friends that switch to android switch back over. Its frustrating one of the largest companies in the world cannot figure out a way for us to send videos to people. You can't email them either...gotta upload to YouTube or drive and then share it. Its sad.

Posted via the Android Central App - Moto X (2nd Gen)

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes very annoying my wife keeps asking to go back to an iphone. I have two kids so naturally we like to send videos to each other.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, the first thing I missed about my Blackberry when I converted to Android years ago was the lack of BBM like functionality.

It only took Apple 3-4 years to figure out how to duplicate BBM, and deploy it to iOS. It's not like it is that difficult.

My guess is Google's response is "use hangouts" or something like that, which most people are not going to want to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2