$140.00 Moto promo code to give away.

Raymond Elliott

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a $140.00 discount promo code good 'till 2/14/15. I've decided not to use it; bought a Droid Turbo instead. I don't know how else to do this, I'm sure it's first come, first served. Might as well someone can use it rather than not.

Start shopping
At checkout, enter this code:
SWEET-DZYY-3BKY-E3N9-NRSE
This promo code gives you a $140 discount on a purchase of at least $499.99, or $50 off when you spend $249.99 at Motorola.com.*
Save big on the devices you love and couple them up, or add your favorite accessories. Start shopping soon because the discount expires on Saturday, February 14. Questions? Read our FAQs.
Hurry! Product quantities are limited.

colaboy2004

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi, has anyone got unused promo code can share to me

My current Sony Z1 is getting slower and slower, sometimes can't even turn on the screen.
So I think its time to buy a new phone
Moto X looks pretty good and it is $100 off now
if anyone got unused promo code that can let me have $140 off I would be very appreciated
Thank you :)

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi, has anyone got unused promo code can share to me

I've got one I'm not going to use. Not sure how to get it to you though. Can't figure out how to PM someone on this forum.

Posted via Android Central App

Ruben_915

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a $140.00 discount promo code good 'till 2/14/15. I've decided not to use it; bought a Droid Turbo instead. I don't know how else to do this, I'm sure it's first come, first served. Might as well someone can use it rather than not.

Start shopping
At checkout, enter this code:
SWEET-DZYY-3BKY-E3N9-NRSE
This promo code gives you a $140 discount on a purchase of at least $499.99, or $50 off when you spend $249.99 at Motorola.com.*
Save big on the devices you love and couple them up, or add your favorite accessories. Start shopping soon because the discount expires on Saturday, February 14. Questions? Read our FAQs.
Hurry! Product quantities are limited.

You didn't use it for the droid turbo? I didn't look into if you could get a Turbo with the coupon, just thought you could. I Let my wife customize a Moto x with my code.

Flow39

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
You didn't use it for the droid turbo? I didn't look into if you could get a Turbo with the coupon, just thought you could. I Let my wife customize a Moto x with my code.

Unfortunately you can't use the coupon to get the Droid Turbo.

dhyamato

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a Motorola code to give away. I already have a Moto X (32gb), but wanted to order a 64gb for Verizon. Unfortunately, the 64gb is optioned out on the Pure Edition, which isn't Verizon compatible. Bummer.

PM me for my unused code. First come, first served...

Update (2/10): Code has been taken.

Last edited:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Please do not post email addresses or other personal information in threads. Sending that via PM is a much better idea.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2