I just can't leave this phone

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I have tried the LG G3, Droid Turbo, Nexus 6, and the Sony Xperia Z3v, but I just keep coming back to this phone. Despite the average battery and below average camera I just can't stop using it as my daily phone. The design of this phone is amazing. I can not use a phone anymore that doesn't have active display. For some weird reason I even missed the dimple on the back. Thank you Motorola for the Moto X. Now please just fix the camera and battery life next year.

Posted via the Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have tried the LG G3, Droid Turbo, Nexus 6, and the Sony Xperia Z3v, but I just keep coming back to this phone. Despite the average battery and below average camera I just can't stop using it as my daily phone. The design of this phone is amazing. I can not use a phone anymore that doesn't have active display. For some weird reason I even missed the dimple on the back. Thank you Motorola for the Moto X. Now please just fix the camera and battery life next year.

Oh I know how you feel. I just have the Droid turbo there was an early upgrade program within Verizon Wireless so try it out I was the only one of my coworkers that did not like the phone. Was in my 14 day return. I returned it I should I return it within 3 days there's a Google now cards with your telephone glitching on me over and over and over again and that should just not happen especially on that kind of a phone. I couldn't wait for my regular up with a date and we'll just hang in Jan moto X .32 to make a prediction of course. I love my first generation Moto X so much, then I bought the second one. The camera hardware is bad now there is a flash, in the stock Motorola camera application isn't so good in low light and I kept on getting error messages that said the camera is being started up by other applications. So I download the Google camera app and it's been much better ever since. Sure, I don't have the twist to activate feature but for now it's all good.well. I would love to go now launcher which comes stock, Android lollipop 5.0 out, 5.2 " seems like the sweet spot for a phone.

Sent from my custom 2nd Gen Moto X built by moto maker running lollipop 5.0

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
How about if they fix it This year? I'm hoping.
Honestly, most of the phone is fine. The whole issue with the camera application and low / them light situations and easily rectified.

Sent from my custom 2nd Gen Moto X built by moto maker running lollipop 5.0

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

I have done something similar with the Moto 360 and now with the Moto X 2014. Not sure what it is about the Moto X and the Moto 360.

arwaldon4

May 22, 2010
Visit site
My only issue is the battery life but other then that, the phone is perfection!!