Moto took my order from Fedex???

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
So I ordered my phone using Moto maker on 03/10. Phone shipped quick and made it all the way here. I check Fedex and the status now says "refused". So I call Fedex figuring since I wasn't home they must haves attempted delivery and I can just pick it up.

I call and Fedex tells me they were contacted by Motorola who requested the phone be returned to them. So I call Motorola. They tell me after two hours on the phone that they have no idea why that happened. Fedex has since sent the phone back to them.

Anyone have any idea what happened. Motorola said they don't do that and have no answers other than when it gets back to them they will refund my money. Out of all the phones I have ordered in the past as well as other items never has a package been stopped in transit and sent back at the request of the shipper. I'm confused. So in the end I have to get a refund.

So now instead of ordering the Moto X from Motorola I just ordered a Nexus 6 from Verizon themselves. This was a frustrating day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry I cannot offer any advice but I have had a lot of problems with Motorola customer service so I feel your pain

Posted via the Android Central App

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Why would they refund the money instead of just over-nighting the phone back to you? Its a pain, but not enough for me to go to the N6.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12