BT headset & Moto x 2014

lelit

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Have a SB80 bluetooth headset, so how should I set the Moto x, 2g. to automatically switch call and return to the music after the call. Didn't have that problem with other phones.

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Should be automatic. I don't have to do anything special to return to music after a call, whether it be with my Moto Hint, motorcycle helmet Bluetooth headset or car (all use the A2DP profile). What is exactly happening? Is the music remaining paused or did you check to see that the music volume is up? Is the phone call being hung up? I believe there are separate music volume settings for phone and media. For what its worth, I use the Persist + app to control volume.

lelit

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
My problem is that I have to press headset's button to answer the call, return to music is automatic. Have no problem with moto &wired headset.
I think it's Lollipop's issue, in previous android versions I could even determinine delay to answer the call.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I assume you meant the SBH80's. My understanding is you do have to press the button to answer a call (or don't and ignore the call) and that music will resume when the call ends. The button give you the choice whether to answer instead of forcing you to take all calls. That's how it works for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol