Where are my saved photos from MMS messages?

A

AC Question

where are my saved photos from mms messages ?

my wife and i both have moto x 2014 with latest updates lollipop 5.1 , we can receive mms with photos and can save them but they don't show up either in photos or gallery , where are they saved ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: where are my saved photos from mms messages ?

Welcome to Android Central! Use a file manager app to look around. Check the Download directory first, but also look for any directories called Pictures or Media--it can vary with the app or the device.

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: where are my saved photos from mms messages ?

If you are using the stock gallery app you may need to tap on 3 horizontal bars in the top left to open the slide out menu and then tap on Albums. The images should be saved in an album called Downloads. Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
If you are using the stock gallery app you may need to tap on 3 vertical bars in the top left to open the slide out menu and then tap on Albums. The images should be saved in an album called Downloads. Hopefully this helps.

Yeah, this infuriated me with the recent Google photo app update. I thought I'd somehow lost some of my pictures with the update, but I eventually found that the missing pictures had been put in separate folders inside the menu you are talking about. Hows about asking me if I wanna do that, instead of just doing it?! Incidentally, the bars in the left hand corner of the photo app are horizontal, not vertical

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma