How to reinstall 5.1 lollipop

rssethi_6

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi
After upgrading to 5.1 lollipop my Moto x 2014 is showing some problems like screen blinking on the lock screen and few others. I think that reinstalling the software will fix it because when I upgraded last time from WiFi, I did it in parts. May that caused these issues.
I would appreciate if anybody can tell me to how to reinstall this. Thanks

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi
After upgrading to 5.1 lollipop my Moto x 2014 is showing some problems like screen blinking on the lock screen and few others. I think that reinstalling the software will fix it because when I upgraded last time from WiFi, I did it in parts. May that caused these issues.
I would appreciate if anybody can tell me to how to reinstall this. Thanks

First, I would try to http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x-2014/465537-i-can-t-get-my-moto-x-into-recovery-so-i-can-wipe-cache.html... follow the instruction on Post #1.

If that doesn't work, then you might want to do a factory reset.

You might get a copy of the factory image on XDA, and THEY might have some instructions... but personally, I think I'd try the two I listed above first.

stanleywinthrop

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
First, I would try to http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x-2014/465537-i-can-t-get-my-moto-x-into-recovery-so-i-can-wipe-cache.html... follow the instruction on Post #1.

If that doesn't work, then you might want to do a factory reset.

You might get a copy of the factory image on XDA, and THEY might have some instructions... but personally, I think I'd try the two I listed above first.

Agreed on the first two steps, but if you have the XT 1095 i'd suggest getting the factory image from Motorola's website.

rssethi_6

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I have got the software reinstalled from the service center but still I am facing that screen blinking issue. And also adaptive display feature isn't working well. Please suggest me something

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1