Stopped ringing

Dunc

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
So, for the last week (maybe a little longer) my Moto X 14 (TMobile) has stopped ringing & vibrating. I miss every call, because I fail to see the screen light up with the incoming call - that's the only notification I get. In addition, Moto Assist is now reading my texts through my car's speakers - that didn't used to happen. So, I'm pretty sure this is totally a Moto Assist issue. I've tried everything but I can't seem to get it back to normal. Anyone have any insight? Thanks,

Dunc

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Do you see what might look like a moon or steering wheel in your notification area at the top of your screen?

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
You may have checked this already but when you hit the volume key (up or down) is the None icon white or grayed out? If it is white tap on all and it should work. I had an issue a couple months ago where I set no interruptions for 2 hours but it never turned off and I had to manually toggle it back to all.

If that does not work you will want to check any apps you may have installed before the issue started. You can also try clearing cache for the moto apps incase that is the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae