Hangouts 4.0 lag?

OriginalFML

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing major lag in the new 4.0 version of Hangouts? It's pretty much unusable for me as general scrolling within threads lags like crazy. Also the keyboard lags when typing. I've tried reinstalling and clearing the cache but nothing's helped. I've just gone back to the previous version for now...

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing major lag in the new 4.0 version of Hangouts? It's pretty much unusable for me as general scrolling within threads lags like crazy. Also the keyboard lags when typing. I've tried reinstalling and clearing the cache but nothing's helped. I've just gone back to the previous version for now...

I had the same issue on my S6, so I just went back to my stock messaging app - it's frustrating as I want to be able to use Hangouts as stock, but too many things frustrate me about it.

OriginalFML

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I agree. Not to mention a lack of some helpful features like quickreply from the notifications drawer. I like Hangouts but the only reason I still use it is because there really isn't a better option for sms imo.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19