need help, black screen!

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
sorry if this has been asked before, my niece moto x unlocked goes to a black screen every time u hit the home button. tried wipe cache, didn't work. please help, want to be the cool uncle. no third party launcher. 5.1.

Posted via AC app on my X 14

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you able to get out of the black screen at all? Is it actually shutting off, or is it actually still on?

Try installing a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher or Google Now Launcher. Then tap Home, and see if it asks you to choose which launcher app to use. Select the one you installed, and see if it works normally.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Are you able to get out of the black screen at all? Is it actually shutting off, or is it actually still on?

Try installing a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher or Google Now Launcher. Then tap Home, and see if it asks you to choose which launcher app to use. Select the one you installed, and see if it works normally.

it actually has a third party launcher, only way to get out is to power down. after the wipe and a couple of soft reboots, is working. will see how it goes

Posted via AC app on my X 14

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38