Motorola live stream URL - Starts at 9am eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
looks like I'll be getting the moto x this year ... sounds amazing and seems like it puts the other 2015 flagships to shame with that huge battery!

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to reading the size by side of the play vs the style (though the style looks like my first choice). The stream moved too quickly to compare them spec for spec.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Big BIG battery, I think I prefer the play, so long as it's got AMOLED and stereo. 5.5 inch is right at the top end of my comfort zone.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Wow.... This event impressed me.. Then they said the play won't be available for me in the US and all of the sudden I'm disappointed again.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow.... This event impressed me.. Then they said the play won't be available for me in the US and all of the sudden I'm disappointed again.

Just buy the international version. The x play will probably be the new Droid for Verizon, and that's why not selling here.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Just buy the international version. The x play will probably be the new Droid for Verizon, and that's why not selling here.

Yeah, as if I didn't hate Verizon enough, this is giving me some serious non-warm-fuzzies about them now. I prefer the Play over the Style.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I would assume it's gotta be better than the 2300mAh in the 2014 X which has a 5.2" screen.
I'd agree with this. But unfortunately, that's a small hurdle. My 2014 x is total garbage on the battery life department.

We'll just have to see how long they can squeeze out of it.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'd agree with this. But unfortunately, that's a small hurdle. My 2014 x is total garbage on the battery life department.

We'll just have to see how long they can squeeze out of it.

I, too, have a 2014 X. The struggle is real.

Like GTvert said, though, it might be comparable to the N6 which has very decent battery life.

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I, too, have a 2014 X. The struggle is real.

Like GTvert said, though, it might be comparable to the N6 which has very decent battery life.
Sadly the software might even be more optimized then the N6 and exceed it's battery life.. I hope the screen is newer then the N6

Status
Not open for further replies.