Google Sphere Photos on Moto X Play

Rush01

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I've got my Moto X play yesterday... Switched from a Nexus 4 and I'm already missing one feature: why the Sphere Photos is not available for Moto X Play?
In CPUZ software it doesn't show the gyroscope, could this be the reason why there is no Sphere photo available in Google Camera App?

Enviado de meu XT1563 usando Tapatalk

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Probably. Aww that's a shame, though I never used it other than a few times out of pure curiosity. My Nexus 5 can never get the stitching process perfect from my experience, no matter how steady my hands are, so in my opinion it isn't the end of the world.

mabr82

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Gutted. I love that feature. Even if just using for larger panoramic pics. Is there a gyroscope on the X Style?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rush01

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Might have... I think the Moto X also lack of screen proximity sensor found on Moto X 2014...

Rush01

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Probably. Aww that's a shame, though I never used it other than a few times out of pure curiosity. My Nexus 5 can never get the stitching process perfect from my experience, no matter how steady my hands are, so in my opinion it isn't the end of the world.
In the Nexus 4, the stitching has improved a lot over the time. It was very buggy, nowadays it got way more accurate...
Anyone knows if gyroscope is really needed for photo sphere?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463