How to turn vibration off on Motorola XPlay (2015)

A

AC Question

Hi everyone !

I have had my Motorola XPlay since October or November 2015 (can't remember). I have never been able to turn off the vibration completely. This is annoying because, it ALWAYS vibrates when I get text messages, new updates, when I receive phone calls etc. I don't mind the vibration when the sound is on, but I would like to have complete silence when I turn the sound off. I have tried turning off all the vibration options I could find, and yet, my phone still vibrates. I recently got a new case, and with this new one, the vibration is ten times worse. Please help!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You've already gone to Settings>Sound & Notifications, and turned off Also Vibrate for Calls?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you gone into the settings for each individual app and looked at the notification options there?

girinath

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Have you gone into the settings for each individual app and looked at the notification options there?

I have tried that too. There is no option to switch off the vibration mode for facebook or when connecting to a wifi...

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
For Facebook, tap the menu button (the 3 horizontal line button at the upper right, then App Settings>Notifications, and turn off Vibrate.

girinath

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
For Facebook, tap the menu button (the 3 horizontal line button at the upper right, then App Settings>Notifications, and turn off Vibrate.

Got it. Thanks.
Do you know how to the stop the vibration mode when connecting to a new wifi network?

Posted via the Android Central App