Camera App

girinath

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Which app do you use for taking photos?
I use the stock one but I don't like it. If there are any nice camera apps please tell...

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I didn't like the Moto camera app (I used to have the Moto X Style) I quickly changed it to the Google Camera app - only problem is that the quick twist motion doesn't work with any other camera app apart from the Moto one. I used the Google one as my default and if I needed to snap a quick pic I just used the stock Moto one.

girinath

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I didn't like the Moto camera app (I used to have the Moto X Style) I quickly changed it to the Google Camera app - only problem is that the quick twist motion doesn't work with any other camera app apart from the Moto one. I used the Google one as my default and if I needed to snap a quick pic I just used the stock Moto one.

Is there any difference between the camera in moto x play and style?

girinath

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Not talking about the UI...
Which has a better camera?
Are they both produce same quality of photos?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Not talking about the UI...
Which has a better camera?
Are they both produce same quality of photos?

I haven't had the play so I can't answer - both have very similar specs on their camera, but I would imagine the Pure does better than the Play

tobbeti

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Haven't had any problems with focusing. I tend to switch to manual focus quite often btw (closest or fix focus at approx 3-4 m).

It might be that your stock camera can access more features than 3rd party apps also.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers