X Play cCamera - is it better than G4 Plus camera?

Cortanapl

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I'm going to buy new phone up to 1300 PLN (polish currency), so I looked into Moto series and I saw two interesting phones: Moto X Play and Moto G4 Plus. Of course X Play for me is better (battery, design and better quality), but there is one thing - camera. In the specifications, it looks better on X Play, but reviews of users are different. Im m I'm going to take pictures usually at day and sometimes at evening. Should I pay 300 PLN more (around $80) to get Moto G4 Plus (1300 PLN) or get cheaper Moto X Play (1000 PLN)?

neerajgv007

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi Cortanapl,

Even I was also having the same concern. But after considering different aspects of both the models, I chose MXP.

Considering your camera specific query, I would suggest to go for MXP as this do a way better job than G4 plus in Daylight and in low lights its performance is also OK and can be accepted. With G4 plus you get other issues like heating issue on Camera usage. So I would suggest to go for MXP as on a complete phone level comparison, MXP is still a better and economical choice.

Neeraj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty