"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Okay this surely has to be wrong?

(From Cyris69 on XDA .... http://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...o-x-2015-pure-edition-waiting-t3192510/page11 )

---------

kevin: I was reading around about the moto x pure and found this conversation someone had with a moto rep
kevin: "****: One more question, do you know when cases will be available on the website?
****: As of now, there are no confirmation about that but the order will have a free Hula Bumper Case."
kevin: I wanted to know if this was true about people who pre-ordered
Nene Luz: Let me check Kevin.
kevin: Thank you
Nene Luz: Let me check Kevin,
kevin: ok
Nene Luz: Thank you for holding, my apologies for the delay.
kevin: That's alright
Nene Luz: As I checked, the When you order a phone together with a power pack, it has a free clear case.[/B)

-----------

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Yep, went back to being built. Makes sense. I did think that maybe my choices had already been assembled since they were basic and all they had to do was program the greeting. But nope. They made a mistake. Oh well!

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The Order Complete status is not the actual product. Per Moto customer service the order receipt and production process is minimum of seven days.

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

Okay this surely has to be wrong?

(From Cyris69 on XDA .... Moto X 2015 Pure Edition Waiting Room - Pg. 11 | Moto X Style (Pure) | XDA Forums )

---------

kevin: I was reading around about the moto x pure and found this conversation someone had with a moto rep
kevin: "****: One more question, do you know when cases will be available on the website?
****: As of now, there are no confirmation about that but the order will have a free Hula Bumper Case."
kevin: I wanted to know if this was true about people who pre-ordered
Nene Luz: Let me check Kevin.
kevin: Thank you
Nene Luz: Let me check Kevin,
kevin: ok
Nene Luz: Thank you for holding, my apologies for the delay.
kevin: That's alright
Nene Luz: As I checked, the When you order a phone together with a power pack, it has a free clear case.[/B)

-----------

Protective bumper
We know the right case can be hard to find, so we've included
an optional bumper to protect your phone without covering its
premium design. Simply attach the bumper for extra
protection.
Caution: Don't use tools to remove the protective
bumper—doing so may damage your phone.
Put on the protective bumper.
Put the top of the phone inside the protective bumper.
Press the rest of the phone into

This is right from the owner's manual. Nene Luz may be mistaken. Moto reps have been mistaken on several issues lately.
https://motorola-global-portal.cust...40164083/redirect/1/filename/68017973001a.pdf

Gurilla

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine through Amazon. It's being shipped to an address in the Seattle area which has a warehouse. Anyone know if the Moto X's will be shipping out of that area? When I bought my N5 they all came from a warehouse in Kentucky.

samwapp

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Bought mine through Amazon. It's being shipped to an address in the Seattle area which has a warehouse. Anyone know if the Moto X's will be shipping out of that area? When I bought my N5 they all came from a warehouse in Kentucky.

Either it says Seattle because that's where Amazon is located or because that's where the shipment is coming from when it gets to America from China

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site

Protective bumper
We know the right case can be hard to find, so we've included
an optional bumper to protect your phone without covering its
premium design. Simply attach the bumper for extra
protection.
Caution: Don't use tools to remove the protective
bumper—doing so may damage your phone.
Put on the protective bumper.
Put the top of the phone inside the protective bumper.
Press the rest of the phone into

This is right from the owner's manual. Nene Luz may be mistaken. Moto reps have been mistaken on several issues lately.
https://motorola-global-portal.cust...40164083/redirect/1/filename/68017973001a.pdf
Watching this video proves these reps do talk **** hence each one says something different haha

YouTube
https://youtu.be/7bneOQsng3w

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about buying it, but I have a question if anyone can help me with it. If I applied and got approved for the Moto credit and I choose not to buy it in the end, what happens? Can I just cancel or delete my moto credit account?

Yes, you can cancel the Moto Credit Account. Or you can keep it for later purchases. I don't think there's a time limit as to when you can use it.

SoCoolCurt

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
- Pure Edition
- White front/Royal Blue back/Metallic Silver accents
- 32GB
- 'SoCoolCurt' engraving (that I'm regretting...)/no greeting
- Verizon
- Delivery: Sept. 22

I'm going to add the insurance soon since it seems like a pretty good deal. May use my one do over to nix that engraving in case I ever want to resell. Don't like my late delivery date, went to the bar that night and didn't get the notification I signed up for at moto until late, gonna be a long extra week lol. Love my Dallas Cowboys colorway!

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

Watching this video proves these reps do talk **** hence each one says something different haha

YouTube
https://youtu.be/7bneOQsng3w

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

Good video and the same color combo I chose. Looks really good and not too outrageously big. I think I am going to like this phone. That bumper case may be just fine. Look very much like the one I have on my Maxx (black) but clear.

Willpower4u

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site

Looking at getting the following:

-16gb
-Black/Dark Gray
-Walnut back
-Metallic Dark Gray
-no engraving/message

My questions is, with the sd card do you really need anything bigger than 16gb. Especially with Android M coming and able use the expandable storage as internal storage? Let me know the reason to go bigger. Or should I save the money?

MotoXpe.JPG

Cyder

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
After you placed the order, do you get a confirmation email? I went through the process but had to put my phone down so when I came back to hit the order button, nothing showed up stating I had preordered. Just wondering if I should order it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk