Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else having issues selecting White & Champagne? I could select it yesterday when I was creating my phone. Was planning to purchase it today. Does this mean that option is sold out?

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can't Select White & Champagne

That's what I was thinking. Just wish they would actually say that on the site.

yeah, that would be nice! I wonder how long it'll take for it to return? You may have to check each day for a bit to see if they update availability.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Probably sold out. Seemed like a popular pick.

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site

Last night the white/champagne option was grayed out, this morning too. Just now I noticed it had an X through it.

I was trying to get a 64GB model, so it was an option. I want to contact Motorola to ask how long for that option to return, but given that I just received an email from them saying the Moto X was now available, 25 hours after the fact, I'm not holding my breath for a quick reply.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

Last night the white/champagne option was grayed out, this morning too. Just now I noticed it had an X through it.

I was trying to get a 64GB model, so it was an option. I want to contact Motorola to ask how long for that option to return, but given that I just received an email from them saying the Moto X was now available, 25 hours after the fact, I'm not holding my breath for a quick reply.

HA! I thought the same thing. Thanks for letting me know a whole day later that I can order the device. I figure I will go with 32GB and just get a 64GB or 128GB micro SD card.

I did make this version which I like so maybe I will go with that instead.

Phone.PNG

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

They won't know until it's ready to be back up.

If they knew, they wouldn't X out the option and just simply delay shipping.

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne

The option is sold out. I actually had my order placed but there was an error on Motorola's part and my order was cancelled. The only help customer service had for me was to reorder (of course now I'll have to go to the end of the line and not get my phone until the end of September). When I informed the next support person that I couldn't reorder because the option was no longer available I was asked to be patient and the option should be back available within 48 hours.

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site

Well if it does come back within a couple weeks, I might just order what I really wanted, and return the one I ordered today. This might be good news, thanks!

Last edited:

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

The option is sold out. I actually had my order placed but there was an error on Motorola's part and my order was cancelled. The only help customer service had for me was to reorder (of course now I'll have to go to the end of the line and not get my phone until the end of September). When I informed the next support person that I couldn't reorder because the option was no longer available I was asked to be patient and the option should be back available within 48 hours.

That's good to hear.

mabr82

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm disappointed with the colour choice overall.

Granted I can't buy in the UK yet but has a quick look on the maker.

Wanted orange trim with black front and black leather back but no orange is a shame, especially when us available on the Play

Posted via the Android Central App

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

I didn't use motomaker but I agree orange would have been a good color to include.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I'm disappointed with the colour choice overall.

Granted I can't buy in the UK yet but has a quick look on the maker.

Wanted orange trim with black front and black leather back but no orange is a shame, especially when us available on the Play

Posted via the Android Central App

Curious to see if the colors will vary by market.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Sold out again. It's taking me too long to decide on what combo I want, but I know for sure I want the champagne frame. Must be a popular choice.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

Sold out again. It's taking me too long to decide on what combo I want, but I know for sue I want the champagne frame. Must be a popular choice.

I actually have one sitting in my cart on mobile. The problem is I don't think I have the back I want on it :\

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

Somehow I got it added to my cart on mobile but if I try to edit it it changes it to black.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 66

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance