Ordering with Moto Credit

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I applied for Moto Credit over the weekend, and set up the online account. I can't find my account # in any communication. On my account profile, it only shows the last few digits.

How did it work for you guys that already ordered the Pure? Did you have to wait for a letter to come through snail mail? Is there somewhere in missing that I can see my account number?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
If you don't write down the card number when it appears in the approval process you have to wait for the snail mail letter to arrive.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
If you don't write down the card number when it appears in the approval process you have to wait for the snail mail letter to arrive.

Yep, this. I screenshot the original number when I applied a couple years ago. Kind of a silly process, but now you will have to wait until your receive the letter with the full number. Or, I guess you can always call customer service and see what they can do for you.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I usually do a screenshot of confirmation pages even if I'm expecting an email that duplicates the info. I must've rushed through the process!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get a page where it showed a full account number. I just got the approval with the last four digits showing.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Like I said, it was when I purchased my 2013 Moto X, so it was some time ago. But, I do actually remember a screen saying to either print or write down the account number on the screen before you leave it. I did, and then that week I received the letter in the mail with the number on it. Since I saved that info on the MotoMaker site, I now just have to choose that method of payment and never worry about the account number.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Like I said, it was when I purchased my 2013 Moto X, so it was some time ago. But, I do actually remember a screen saying to either print or write down the account number on the screen before you leave it. I did, and then that week I received the letter in the mail with the number on it. Since I saved that info on the MotoMaker site, I now just have to choose that method of payment and never worry about the account number.

That's when I got my moto credit account number as well. Maybe they changed things?

Once you use it though the motorola site saves it for future purchases.

davinci27

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea of what the actual number is. After I signed up it was automatically on my account and I just select it from the drop down.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I must've missed it on the approved page. I did look for it.

I missed it too, and didn't write it down. I contacted them via email (Help) and asked for it. They finally emailed it to me, but it takes a few days. You need the entire number to place your order, unless you pay it in full via debit/credit card.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I applied and it didn't show me the whole number neither. It does show up on why account and when I order something it'll give me the option to use it. Can it only be used on the Moto website?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I applied for Moto Credit over the weekend, and set up the online account. I can't find my account # in any communication. On my account profile, it only shows the last few digits.

How did it work for you guys that already ordered the Pure? Did you have to wait for a letter to come through snail mail? Is there somewhere in missing that I can see my account number?

I applied online, got approved, and ordered. The account number is saved to your Moto account so you don't need it.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I applied when the second gen Moto X was released but didn't pull the trigger. It was not saved in my Motorola.com account. I had to request it.

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Do u get a hard inquiry when u apply? And do they post to your credit every month? Trying to get a house soon so have to be careful with my phone addiction lol

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Do u get a hard inquiry when u apply? And do they post to your credit every month? Trying to get a house soon so have to be careful with my phone addiction lol

At +$500, I wouldn't buy a new phone right now if I was trying to buy a house.

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

Not sure what the hit to your credit would be, but I wouldn't open another credit line if I were looking to get a house soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams