What is Motorola's return policy?

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
14 day return?

I have a Nexus 6 but I my red leather Pure is coming. I really want to give it a good tryout. The possible specs for the LG Nexus don't do anything for me, the Huawai Nexus won't be out until maybe December with unknown specs and the possible Droid Turbo 2( Force/Bounce) will have Verizon bloat on it and the screen will be smaller. Does the 14 day Moto period begin with the day you receive it and end with the day you postmark it back to Moto?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: 14 day return?

I have a Nexus 6 but I my red leather Pure is coming. I really want to give it a good tryout. The possible specs for the LG Nexus don't do anything for me, the Huawai Nexus won't be out until maybe December with unknown specs and the possible Droid Turbo 2( Force/Bounce) will have Verizon bloat on it and the screen will be smaller. Does the 14 day Moto period begin with the day you receive it and end with the day you postmark it back to Moto?
That's how it worked when I returned one last year.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: 14 day return?

Both Nexus are rumoured to be announced on Sep 29, and yes your return period starts on the day you receive the phone.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
So I have a question about returning the phone.. I called the moto support the other day and said I wanted to cancel my order and he said it was too late and that when I receive the phone just to call back get the return label send it back etc etc.. But my question now is would I still be able to return it for my money if it is opened and I try it out for a day or two as opposed to not even opening the packaging and sending it back?

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Specific question about returning this phone

Motorola Return Policy is located here:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...orola-Legal-Terms_of_Sale.html&token=Y2f2QXlV

It is very liberal and I pasted the relevant section below for those who don't want to click thru:

HASSLE-FREE RETURNS

We’re confident you’re going to love your Device and Accessory, but just in case, we make returns and redesigns simple. All in-warranty smartphones and watches sold on this site can be returned for a refund within 14 days of the date of delivery. You also have 14 days from delivery to redesign or exchange your customized smartphone or watch.

All other products sold on this site, including Motorola-branded accessories and third-party accessories can be returned for a refund within 30 days from date of delivery. We may charge a 20% restocking fee for returned, undamaged accessories. All third-party accessories must be unopened and undamaged.

California residents have up to 30 days to return any purchases.

To start a return for a refund or redesign, follow the instructions in the box, or call us at 1-800-734-5870. We’ll generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Do not return an item without getting an RMA, as this will slow things down.

As long as you initiate a device return within 14 days of delivery (30 days for California residents), or 30 days for any Accessory purchase, we’ll pay the return shipping costs. Of course, if you bought an item on sale or at a promotional discount, you’ll be refunded that discounted price.

bhameyedoc

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site

I was told by a Motorola employee that I have 14 days to try out my phone from the date of delivery, during which time I could return it at no charge.

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site

Why return it lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Early review of the phones are pointing to bad battery life and some lag..
But my question is what is considered bad average and good battery life now a days? I'm coming from a nexus 5 that I consider pretty bad in battery terms so it has to be better than this right?

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Early review of the phones are pointing to bad battery life and some lag..
But my question is what is considered bad average and good battery life now a days? I'm coming from a nexus 5 that I consider pretty bad in battery terms so it has to be better than this right?
First day run with the phone coming from lg g3 i get just about the same battery life as i did with g3 hopefully it stays that way or gets better

ndonnine

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site

I returned my first Moto (gen 1) a week later because the color scheme I ordered was super ugly. As long as you keep your fed ex tracking number an dmake sure it gets back to the Ft Worth factory they will refund you.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site

I really swap my phone very often and I know that there will be never perfect phone for me but I hope moto x pure meet my expectation.