Problem getting past google verification

tblock37

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
So I got my moto x pure, popped in my sim car from my other phone and everything went great. Went right to the home screen and I was able to transfer all of my data. But I set a lock pattern on the moto before I went to sleep and couldn't remember it the next morning. I was told to do a factory reset. Now when I fire up the moto, I select language, connect to wifi, then comes the google verification. So I enter my gmail address and password but it says the password is incorrect, even though I can log on just fine on my old phone and my laptop. So I'm stuck in this loop of google verification and can't get past it. I've tried everything and called every tech support center and nothing helped. I'm going to att tomorrow to see if they can figure out the problem. Before that has anyone ran into this or have any suggestions?

jdfrye

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Can you use device manager to wipe phone? Using computer>Google play store>gear upper right>Android device manager.
It's worth a shot

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

tblock37

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I just went to the site you said, selected my device and did the erase option. I guess I'll find out when I get off work if it works.