Does TiBackup w/o Root work on the Moto X Pure Edition?

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I haven't tried but does TiBackup work without root? Not the freeze part but just for backing up and restore App&Data.

I've always had root but this is the only reason I need root now. I have never used TiBackup without root so I want to double check to see what it can do. And if not then what other options are there for a backup from my current phone to restore to the MotoX?

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: TiBackup w/o Root

I haven't tried but does TiBackup work without root? Not the freeze part but just for backing up and restore App&Data.

I've always had root but this is the only reason I need root now. I have never used TiBackup without root so I want to double check to see what it can do. And if not then what other options are there for a backup from my current phone to restore to the MotoX?

No, it does not. The first thing that it will do on startup is ask for root permissions...it's really the main reason that I root.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: TiBackup w/o Root

I know there was an update to allow non-rooted users to use the app bit I have no idea what it allowed to do. After googling it, all I found was it can backup but no restore on the initial update of when TiBackup allowed non-rooted users.

Looks like I would need a PC and Helium.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante