Moto App/Moto Body Keeping Phone awake

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone witnessed their phone keeping awake despite no apps running in the background? I started noticing this yesterday. At first I thought it was bluetooth. I turned my bluetooth off on the phone and turned the screen off last night. This morning I wake my phone up and I go to the battery setting and I see that it is still awake. When I look at apps that have been running during this time I see the processes for both the Moto App and the Moto Body app were running. I believe these are the apps that are keeping my phone awake. I have tried to restart my phone but this appears to not work. I would rather avoid a factory reset. Any other suggestions?

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
These are showing up under battery usage or under running apps? Moto is always present under running apps but never seems to use enough battery to show up in my battery usage list. I don't appear to have any process called Moto Body on my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
It shows up under running apps. I looked at the time that the phone showed as being awake without being sleep and then looked at the running app processes and they started at the same time. I'm not sure what else I can do.

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
If you look under battery usage and click on the individual apps shown, there is a "keep awake" stat. That may give you a better idea.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If you look under battery usage and click on the individual apps shown, there is a "keep awake" stat. That may give you a better idea.

I did that and none of my apps were awake for the time frame in question. The app processes for the Moto App and Moto Body were. I'm not sure. I guess if the battery doesn't start draining uncontrollably then I will be fine.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I did that and none of my apps were awake for the time frame in question. The app processes for the Moto App and Moto Body were. I'm not sure. I guess if the battery doesn't start draining uncontrollably then I will be fine.

Do you use Moto Actions, Moto Assist, Moto Display or Moto Voice?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek