Question on Moto X Pure refund

Karthik Sankaran

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

By now, I'm sure you've already seen some threads floating around regarding this inquiry and I did go through some of them. But I still need some clarity so here we go --

I'm based off Fremont, California & placed an order for Moto X Pure via Moto Maker with an estimated delivery date of 2nd October. I contacted Motorola today and they informed me that the delivery would be delayed by another week or two.

Any idea how does the order cancellation and refund process work at this phase? Since the device is still another week or 2 away from being delivered, would Motorola simply cancel it and refund me back? Or would I need to wait for the device to be delivered and then return the device within the 30 day period (California) to claim refund? No, I do not want an exchange.

I appreciate any help from this community!

Regards,
Karthik

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi - I would imagine that you can just cancel the order and get a refund as the device hasn't been delivered to you yet. Moto would be your best bet to confirm this though.

sahmad88

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I am in a similar boat and called customer service. They confirmed this, that I have to wait for it to be delivered and then return it. Seems inefficient, but oh well.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk