John Lewis UK now stocking with a 2 year guarantee!

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I am still yet to order the Style but I have just seen it on the John Lewis website with a 2 year guarantee at £360.

I am torn between this and the new Nexus 6p but I just don't really want to spend £499 on a 64gb Nexus when I can get the Style for £360 and Bing an SD card into it as like with most of you I don't need a new phone but I am weak and I love trying different phones :) I just thought I would let you guys know as John Lewis are always superb to deal with.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
See what happens? Lol Seriously I think it's fine to post here, the other forum doesn't have a lot of activity.

You are right it doesn't have much activity does it. Have you already got the Pure? I am still so undecided about it mainly due to my own concerns regarding battery life and as much as I like the look of the Nexus 6P I really don't want to spend another £140 more than the Style at this moment as I don't really need a new phone but I do have a weakness for trying different Android phones :)

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had it for four weeks. I'm happy with it but concerned how Motorola is going forward with updates as well as its special features being folded into marshmallow and not being as useful. If you have any questions, I'm happy to share my experience.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I've had it for four weeks. I'm happy with it but concerned how Motorola is going forward with updates as well as its special features being folded into marshmallow and not being as useful. If you have any questions, I'm happy to share my experience.

Thanks I would like to ask about marshmallow as I haven't read anything about it so are you saying that it will disperse with some of those great moto features and if so why would they take those things away? I have never owned a moto or used the features but from what I read users really like them, and you say you are concerned about future updates as well? It is a choice between the Style and the Nexus 6p although I don't really want to spend the extra £140 on the Nexus but the battery size on the Nexus really appeals.

Oh and John Lewis is a department store chain in the UK who usually give longer guarantees on electricals and their customer service is second to none so if you ever have a problem they will sort it out and to me that is a great peace of mind :)