moto x vs note 5 battery life.

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I was using the Note 5 and decided to try the Moto X pure and my biggest worry was battery life. Every review I saw said Note was better on battery even though they are the same size. Well that is not my experience at all. I use about 175% on the Note 5 in a day and about 80% on moto on same type of usage. But also my signal is stronger at work with the Moto and I lost signal a lot with the Note 5 so that could be some of it. So far I'm very impressed I like a $400 phone over a $700 phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

StrikerXL

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
In my honest opinion, you will have hard time finding a better overall smartphone experience then Moto X Pure or Style in this price range / size.

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
In my honest opinion, you will have hard time finding a better overall smartphone experience then Moto X Pure or Style in this price range / size.

I'd agree, but I would leave the "in this price range" comment out. It's hard to beat at any price.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is so subjective it is almost comical to compare devices from one person to another. The key IMO is your own use while comparing two devices. The one area where the Note 5 wins though is with video media due to AMOLED and the average color of an image has a lot of blacks. This is why AMOLED is about two hours better battery life on average for media. Even that can vary, depending on content.

The MXPE for me overall has good battery life and I still think that overall the MXPE is the best multimedia phone created to date.