David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have issues Beaming between the Moto X Pure and other phones? I'm coming from a Note 4 where it worked every time, whether I was beaming to/from another Note 4 or another Samsung Android phone or another brand Android phone. Now, on my Moto X Pure, beaming with my girlfriend who still has a Note 4 (still debating on what her next phone will be), I'd say it's successful like maybe 20% of the time. The rest of the time it either doesn't start the beam, starts and then says "file not found," or just keeps spinning and never finishes.... Presumably it could be her phone that's the problem... But we never had a problem ever when I had a Note 4.

Any ideas?

schwars1

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Maybe try turning off the Bluetooth on both phones then back on. And try connecting them manually. Since Beam uses Bluetooth clearing out any issues there should help Beam work better.

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Connect them as two Bluetooth devices, separate from Beam. Just to make sure that connection works.

I didn't even know that was a thing haha... I thought you could only connect to like speakers and headsets and stuff with Bluetooth... I'll give that a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech