Will the Moto X Pure Edition be on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2015?

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Where?

Motorola

2nd gen Moto X, 2nd gen Moto E, Nexus 6, and Moto X Play are on sale from Moto.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

Ahh ok the Motorola UK site I have looked and the Style might be reduced by £30 on that site but it is widely available on UK sites for £350 which is cheaper than the Motorola site at £369 but they are only available in black or white, shame as I did want the Style for around the £300 mark but probably won't see it :)

Raman3

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Today 5X price has dropped to $299.
With a $100 difference between Moto X and 5X, Motorola might lose some customers to 5X if they do not drop their prices. I believe Moto does command a premium over 5X due to various reasons, but $100?? May be, may be not.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
L
And Style is now exactly at "your" price, 300 pounds in UK!

Where is it at £300 in the UK I can't find that and I won't buy from a dodgy online site to save £30 or so.

The cheapest I can get it for is £332 from Motorola UK site using a Unidays 10% code, I just wish the Force wasn't so much more than the Style as the bigger battery really appeals and the best price again is on Motorola UK using a Unidays code it comes in at £449.

droidianslip

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
When you go to MotoMaker, the base price for the Moto X 2nd gen 16 GB is $299 and you have to add $100 for the 64 GB, but the 64 GB says "Available for Pure Edition and Net10 (unlocked SIM) only. So which one is going to be on sale? I'm confused.

Noticed that too, seems odd that they're offering $100 off for a phone most don't want.

MotoXr

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
JUST FYI.. Amazon PRIME is discounting the Moto X Pure 32GB models by $30. I just placed my order.
Your only choices are Black. White. and White/bamboo, so if you planned on any of those colors you can get the $30 off. You must be a Prime member.

I was going to go Black with dark Blue using Motomaker with zero customizations but for $30, I'll do all black. I could care less about the fancy home screen and case engraving additions.

I also ordered a twin pack of Skinomi Tempered glass scren protectors for $7.95. I figured they were worth a shot.

MotoXr

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
FYI, today X Pure all version (BLACK/ WHITE/ WHITE+BAMBOO) all have a discount of $50 dollars!!!
Even without prime!
Awesome. thanks.
They just gave me: a "one time exception" $20 refund from my Nov 27th $30 off to todays $50 off...hehe
So I just got my 32GB for $399+tax (NY charges tax on all Amazon direct sold products....yeah...)