Audio effects gone?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if marshmallow deleted the adjustment for audio effects. Only had my MXP since this morning but was looking for this feature that was showing up on a pre marshmallow MXP. Not there. Maybe automatic now??

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The two i have used both have it... Play Music and Spotify. Based on my in depth testing I have made the assumption that they all do - lol

jamesnote

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
The two i have used both have it... Play Music and Spotify. Based on my in depth testing I have made the assumption that they all do - lol

Haha..OK. Well, this is the player that i use (i removed the stock Google Play Music app), and it does give me an equalizer that i can change the settings a bit (low to hi frequencies, and some other basic stuff). But I also used this app on different phones before and it also gave me options to change the audio effects as well. So I'm not really sure if the 6.0 Audio Effects app really has any effect..:)

Attachments

• music plr.png
    music plr.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 21

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
The video I saw showed it under sounds and notifications at the top. Was running lollipop tho. I use Pandora mostly and would like the adjustments like they were. Be so much easier imo and cover any type of music playback. The "play music" app is imbedded on the MXP and no adjustments there that I can see.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon