Straight Talk home, how can I change it?

A

AC Question

Straight Talk "home"

i looked into this but couldn't find any recent articles, so i figured why not ask in the best place possible! Anyway, i got a new phone (moto x pure edition) and switched to straight talk and used the at&t sim and after all is said and done with the set up the carrier shows up as "Home".
Wanted to know if there was any way to change it , not that its a big deal but just curious to find out. I'm assuming it has to do with the sim card?
Thanks for any input!

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Straight Talk "home"

They don't all say Home.. My first one said Home, but I had get a new SIM so I could port in a number (didn't make sense, but...), and my new one says AT&T.

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

They don't all say Home.. My first one said Home, but I had get a new SIM so I could port in a number (didn't make sense, but...), and my new one says AT&T.

That's what I figured! It doesn't really bother me, I just was curious. How has straight talk been for you.?

Posted via the Android Central App

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site

That's what I figured! It doesn't really bother me, I just was curious. How has straight talk been for you.?

I've been on Straight Talk for 5 years. My only complaints have come when it became necessary to contact customer service. Five years ago it was terrible and is much better now. Thankfully, it's only very rarely when I need customer service.

I also show Home and used to show AT&T.

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

I've been on Straight Talk for 5 years. My only complaints have come when it became necessary to contact customer service. Five years ago it was terrible and is much better now. Thankfully, it's only very rarely when I need customer service.

I also show Home and used to show AT&T.

That's awesome! Glad it's treated you well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze