Is the TurboPower 25 covered under warranty?

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Before I contact Motorola today, I was wandering if anybody knows if the 25w charger is covered under warranty? It's been acting up a little lately but last night it completely quit working. I tried other chargers in the same outlet with no issues and I also tried using it in a couple other outlets with no success.

Posted via the Android Central App

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Charger

Before I contact Motorola today, I was wandering if anybody knows if the 25w charger is covered under warranty? It's been acting up a little lately but last night it completely quit working. I tried other chargers in the same outlet with no issues and I also tried using it in a couple other outlets with no success.

Posted via the Android Central App

I don't think they will cover it. I tried calling Motorola about the bumper case that they included with the phone only to be told that the phone is the only thing that is covered under the warranty. You may want to call them yourself to see what they say since they don't sell the 25w charger separately as of this moment.

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site

copy and paste...

2. WHAT IS COVERED.
We will furnish labor, parts, and/or replacement equipment (or pay for same) necessary to repair operational or mechanical breakdowns of the Product specified in this Contract, provided such service is necessitated by Product failure during normal usage. The Product specified and covered includes only equipment as originally configured including memory and hard disk drive upgrades installed at time of purchase and charged for in this Contract. Coverage also applies to the parts and accessories that are necessary to the covered Product’s functionality, but does not apply to accessories that are used in conjunction with or to enhance the performance of the covered Product. Power Surge and Spike: Beginning from the date of Contract purchase, this service plan protects against operational failure of a covered Product if a failure occurs while connected to a surge protector accepted by the Underwriter’s Laboratory. Your surge protector may be collected by Us for examination.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site

Update: I contacted moto care today via phone and they are sending me out a replacement turbo charger at no cost. They are putting a $1 hold on my credit card until I return the damaged charger back to them. So far it is much smoother dealing with them the a few months ago when I replaced my phone which had a defective screen with a new one. That took a month. Hopefully they are reading some of the customer service reviews.