Moto X Pure Edition Bluetooth Problem, how can I fix this?

rgtda1st

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Moto X Pure Edition Bluetooth Problem

I received my phone Feb 8th. Yesterday, I received a system update notification and updated it. I then turned on my Bluetooth and it connected to my phone like normal. After 10 minutes my phone rebooted again, this time unprompted by me or an update. When it came back on when I tried to reconnect my Bluetooth it would not recognize any Bluetooth devices within range nor will it connect with my Moto 360 watch. It has not ever since. Who, what, where, why, when, and how do I fix this?

Shimon Mor

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Moto X Pure Edition Bluetooth Problem

Does reboot fix problem? If not, try to clear the cache from recovery mode. If that doesn't work, do a factory reset (backup your stuff first).

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

When I updated mine to 6.0 I had BT problems that required a factory data reset to fix. It's been fine ever since.

duman95

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I had something similar. It would not stay connected to my car it would connect for a second and drop. I opened the settings screen in my phone and car and started the car. I noticed that my phone was trying to connect to every device. Some took longer to time out and that was causing the car to disconnect. To fix it I changed the options on all the devices so that only my car was a phone. Connects and stays connected now.

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
after the 6.0 update, i was having a terrible experience with my cars bluetooth. Starting a call, the audio would drop from the cars speakers and then pick up finally when the person had started talking for a few seconds, but i couldn't answer because it would only allow voice through my handheld which was showing that it should have been bluetooth picking it the audio..the other days security fix seemed to have made a difference but i also got rid of some of the checkmarks like duman95 suggested around the same time, so that is the most like reason for my fix.

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Ive also noticed the multiple device at the same time trying to connect issue which slows everything down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney